Sunday, September 11, 2011

first layer cake

3 more days will be meeting him... my dear so simple one, he like most of Kuching local food. one of it will be "layer cake"... but most of the time, layer cake are so expensive,and so sweet... so month ago i had plan to bake it myself. 1st because it is for him~ got more "ai xin", 2nd-more healthy as there will be no extra chemical 3rd, me no income, so bit stingy, hahahha

So 2 weeks ago, when my sis was here, she also bake layer for her colleague... of course, i take the oportunity to "revision" first... this way it will prevent me from wasting the ingredient... hahaha...

The cake flavor

- horlick & milo~ huuh

so i started to prepare the ingredient by 1pm... preparation for both of it already took me 1 hours... then because my dear body cant really stand of heat food, so i choose to steam it... huhu... i need check each layer each 4min... overall it took me around 4 hours... fuh... but when i saw the result i was really satisfy... of course, first thing i do is take a photo show him because i had decorate his name on it as well.. hehehe

so this will be how it look like... but the taste... haven pass from him~ hahaha

2 comments:

siawminn said...

can i have a small slice ?? Lol...

Jas said...

ask him ask him~ haha