Friday, September 30, 2011

a new journey

after back here for a month, resting for a month, and planting grapes for a month... yesterday i received a letter which i believe will going to be my another turn around moment...

hehe... i saw a kancil drove to front of my house, at first i thought it was the car that my dad had bought ( coz i plan buy a second hand kancil for this coming 2 years, for my conveniences when i go UNIMAS...) so of course, not to take it for granted, i ask the guy who came down from the car with an envelope on his hand, the purpose he coming. so he told me that he delivering document... ok lo, open gate, go sign it... hmm..

im not a person that so alert, i just sign it since it was my name on it, so the guy said " congrats for entering UNIMAS"... i was like " huh.. o thanks.." actually i dint notice there is UNIMAS logo there on top of the envelope... huhu

so of course, i was so nervous and open it by the time i entered the house... hahaha... guess what, unimas offered me further my master dy.... muahahhaa...

but another thing that i was worried off, it is that i will be doing in research base... sigh... should be very challenging for me... huhu... now still preparing and touch up my proposal, to avoid letting both my supervisor vomit too much when they read it... huhu...

anyways, it is a new start, and couldn't deny, after attend my dear's master convocation last week, the stress is coming dy... hope everything shun shun li li la~

a bit emo at the moment, as the weather was too hot as well... sigh~ where is the rain God... >.< so here is the love letters from UNIMAS~ hoho...


3 comments:

siawminn said...

Congratulations !!!!!!

Unknown said...

so when will u come n see ur supervisor..

Jas said...

ok ok... coming soon boss.. hehe