Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New House

Went to visit my friends house, reason i put "s" is because both of the couple are my friends, my primary senior... hehe...

both of them just one year older than me, and now they had started to build their love nest, few months ago while they went to Penang, they inform me that they just had their keys day before the trip... honestly, was really envy of them because they are so well planned and now manage to own their home... my turn??? when le hor?? car also cant afford yet, some more now growing mushroom at home~ sigh

so, they brought a double storey house, simple and nice, medium size ( i don't know the what what Sq Ft x Sq FT thing), 4 rooms and one master room, they are now slowly fulfilling their house with furniture and some stationary, electronics of their choice, as their parents also were expert, so most of the furniture were build by both of their dad. actually some of the furniture are really unique and creative... haha... but due to it was my friends house, so i dont think it is wise to publish the photo of their house... haha...

hmm, their wise advise " don't save money to buy house, save to pay the 10% deposit, then think how to settle the loan, money value dropping yet property value increasing, so it is quite impossible to save till can buy a house" another advise from my friend - short cut - buy 4D or jackpot x_x...

No comments: