Sunday, September 30, 2012

badminton~

 one of the thing that i'd been doing over the weekend is play badminton~ hehe... luckily i have bunch of friends who like this sport~ at least i got companion... hehehe... today went to wrap the holder, and had bought some "easy dry" shirt... honestly, one price = one quality, the shirt is cheap... but.... it doesnt dry easily... and worst, it still make me smelled like sweaty pig~!!! :( maybe bcoz im active recently, so my metabolism increase (muahahaha, this is something i create actually... muahahahahha) so i sweat easily, 30 min of playing badminton can make my shirt wet d... hahaha... kinda proud, but sad is im not confortable when playing as it feel like im wearing a wet shirt~!! (it is... and it is wet coz of my sweat~!! >.<|||) anyways, enjoy it alot~ haha... little investment worth it i guess~ :D

1 comment:

Rose world said...

Good exercise. Me long long time hang my badminton racket. hehehe!