Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Blessing

lots of things had happen recently... up and down~ most of the time, i will try my VERY best to pull myself off from that situation and move on... eventhough my heart keep shouting "no"... but in real life, i need to smile and say "ok"... coz i actually have no options to choose...

i owez tell myself and people around me "everything happen with a good reason behind it, God had arrange everything for us" just that it might bit suffer or painful when we are walking through it... times will always review the result soon... it will bloom as long we doesnt give up...

sometimes, there are something that need a "break"... distance and the space will actually create another bigger space for it to bloom... this is what im always tell my self... nothing is impossible... just the attitude that we should have when facing some difficulties... i also dont wish that everything are in same path or rhythm..

without experience sadness and pain we will not know what is happiness and appreciation...

: ) i believe times will review everything... and it will definitely prettier and better than the previous one... : D 

No comments: