Sunday, October 28, 2012

who am i?

friend of mine was in emo mood last night after attending her friend's wedding... she pop this question "im happy with my life now, but it still feel empty in there, i lost the thing i wish/ dream last time... what is the thing that can fulfill me?" to me which make me like... erm.. a click of " yalo hor...."

when i was young, im bit weird, i love to "dream" and "plan" everything for my future... eventhough some is things that definately will happen such as enter secondary school, uni... hehehe...

but now, i feels that thing that i had been doing is just a routine that everyone is doing~! wake up, watch drama, study, work, gossip, sleep.... goodness... it was enjoyable it the beginning stage as this is simple... i dont have to worry bout anything since it is a routine...

but now... in my coming bday~ i think i want make changes~! i want to have my dream back... before i go meet "Him" in heaven, i want to make sure my story are full of colours and flowers...

i always wish to travel around the world, to a stranger country and spend time there learning their life with my life partner.. but ever since i break up with him... i closed my heart... so my new wish... travel around the world by myself...

cant deny, with my current situation and condition... LOL i wont even able buy a ticket... lol... hmm... shall have my plan, savings.... and i shall start it slowly... maybe i shall start in formal way = sponsored way = working that allow me to travel~ hehe

in the other hand... i really wish to understand what i really wan~ sigh~ who can share some tips? honestly, im not the kind of traditional gal... where dating - marriage- kids = dreams~

im bit more selfish... im very "me"... i wish to find myself first before anything... guess this is a puzzle of my life~

No comments: