Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

Yes, i do count down for new year~ haha... some people ask me why need count down? it is something normal and it happens every year...

this year- 2012, is a very happening year~ a very fruitful year for me~ i learn alot through this year, emotionally and physically~ :) cant deny, it might look so difficult at the beginning stage~ but now i slowly can see why it happens~ and im very glad it happen, coz through this incidents, i learn alot and was given chance to change and be better me~

honestly, not everyone given such chance~ so im very grateful for all the things and incident that occur on me~ specially im still young just 26 lo~ so at least i have the energy, the time to change it and im surrounded with angels that accompany me to go through it~

so, 2013 definitely is another wonderful and challenging year~ oh yeah~ sometimes, i feel that my life is like a romantic, action pack, comedies and lots more genre type of drama + movies~

ok~ see you again next year~

Wishing you a very extraordinary happy new year~ muaks~

No comments: