Sunday, December 9, 2012

My aim

last night had a great chat with my supervisor (for first time instead bout my master writing) and another course mate... when asked bout the reason i took master, i told her that i take it because i want learn the process of being as a researcher not because i want to join in academic field... she was quite shock~ LOL

for me, i dont really do things for certain or specific firm reasons... most of the time i do things because i want to learn it, experiences it and of course enjoy it~ Life is so short, why must i set only one aim? for me, i wish that my life is a colourful painting... without any title on it.. if a must with a title then it will be "wonderful life"... :D

im a blunt person... i dont really hide my feelings... someone ask me why i make certain decisions... example, instead of hating someone i choose forgive, thats simply because i follow my feelings... or perhaps the love is much stronger than the feeling of hate when it is towards someone...

as long it is from the bottom of my heart~ everything worth it~ :) sometimes, there are something that i still cant let go~ maybe there are reason behind it~ as most people who knows me well, they know im bit too cold hearted~ since it able to melt the ice~ there must be something that Above is arranging for me~ i believe it will be revealed through time... ^^

this year, for me is such a wonderful year, i'd been given chance to experience alot of things... modeling, , managing programme in my current teaching place, my master writing and etc... there are alot of up and downs this year~ times will reveal most of it soon... sometimes, we need to let go to get it more~ hehe... as long i believe it im sure it can be achieve~ ^^  i really appreciate the chance given my Him... if not i wont grown up... and definitely wont able to develop myself into another level~ ^^ i believe better things coming up~ hehehe.. hooray~

No comments: