Thursday, December 13, 2012

resolutions again

hahaha... i know i already listed my resolutions in previous post~ but within these few days i learn more things, see more things and hmm am i started to be more mature? haha... so below are my new list~ hahahaha... i was so excited each year in preparing my resolutions... because most of it been achieves.. some might not as i expected but the results are there~ :D

here it goes~
1. talk and say good words (less sarcastic)
2. smile more
3. love people around me and have great relationship with everyone around me
4. learn to forgive and give with a sincere heart
5. more savings
6. settle my master
7. continue my mission be sexy
8. dance better
9. better healthy lifestyle
10. more workout
11. change my attitude- reduce jealousy, understanding, more generous
12. love myself more
13. not least- be appreciative~!!!

yeah~ hmm.. i think in summary - 2013 is year for me grown up d~ ^^

No comments: