Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Protecting the environment

all this while i don wish complain much, i mean specially when involve with neighbor, after all i still believe in "semangat kejiranan" (the unite of neighborhood).. but my neighbor really cross the line d, and i had do something that i never expect i will do...

my neighbor have this weird hobby, which i think he practice in his village... the whole family love to do open burning, nearly everyday they have something to burn~! everyday evening they will do open burning, previously, i still not so angry as they burn within their compound (backyard) as they need charcoal for their business (sell fried banana)... ever since they stop doing the business and expand their house compound, they move their burning compound, to front of my house... fine~! since we also not walking that little path, we try tolerate and keep the unhappy feel to ourselves~

until yesterday, im not sure what they burn~! till a heavy black smoke enter my house, i was shock, cause me and my dad thought there is fire behind our back path... until i run to the back, and saw my neighbor was doing the open burning again~! i was seriously unhappy and tell him that he this is too over and it is a pollution, specially now "summer" in Malaysia... what pissed me off is he answered me in monotone "ya kah, takla (isit? no la)... and continue burn... my dad stopped me from continuously argue with them (Actually i plan open the door and pour water d).. so since they don understand proper manner which we always practice - tolerance~! i had decide to make report to the nature resource Sarawak.

surprisingly, they are very efficient, this morning they came, and funny part is one of the officer said "huh, they burn at people area? wow"... as we don not want them to know we are the people that make report, so we walk away.. fortunately, today they do open burning.. yes~ fresh air~ hehe...

i think it is obvious im the one make the report and ruin our relationship as neighbor, but at least im proud to say that i did my part in protecting the earth~ hehe.. happy.~

No comments: