Thursday, May 2, 2013

Who am I?

during interview, i hate this question most "please introduce yourself". so normally i just tell them what they like to hear - my personality, my working experience, my education background and my future plan (which you wish to hear - benefit your company)

i actually dont even know who am i, besides the name given by my parents.
im still discovering myself... staying alive for 27 years, i dont expect to be the same all the time, and there also a lot of things that im not sure whether i can face, cant face, expect, interest, not interest and etc...

people always say that i change alot, im not, im just being flexible.. i want to be like water... i can adapt into any shape of container (environment)... if i was stuck there... i want to be steam and become cloud... then find new place, come down as rain and become water and adapt to new container again...

life is so short, how long will it be 80years of episode maybe (if im lucky)? i dont expect i will always be in childhood drama, once awhile i want be in love drama, comedy, adventurers.. .. erm... not horror la~ >.<

so, i rather introduce my self with topic "how do you do and what is your plan" instead those "please introduce yourself"... if i know myself so well.. i guess life will be too boring d~ hahaha....

No comments: