Thursday, May 30, 2013

Fully occupied

I always wonder why some of my friend will tell me they are bored... most of the time, i enjoy staying at home and do things... my schedule mostly fully occupied d and i mostly will reject meeting some friends... perhaps it was because now i'm rushing my master writing, and time to time i will create more craft for my new online business, even though haven have lots customer, but i enjoy creating new one...

long long time ago, i told someone that i am not a person that like to stood there waiting my time pass, i will appreciate every moment i have, because we never know what will happen next.. just like now, i can take a short break to type few words in my blog... hehe... then in future if i'm free i can return and read it~ haha...

i think im always the type of person always on the "run"... during my teenage time, i don even have opportunity to surf internet... those days i spend my time in reading books, do house chores... ah~ this proven i am an anti social person i guess~ LOL... now~ with the internet around.. there are more things coming up~ hmm.. i hope my dream will come true... work from home and in the same time i can go anywhere at anytime with the love one~ oh yeah~

ok.. times up.. continue writing.. >.< I MUST GRADUATE THIS YEAR~!!!!! yawn~~

No comments: