Tuesday, February 18, 2014

duty of a woman (my own theories)

as a woman, we play a lot of roles in our life... (the most basic one i mean... )
1. Children
2. lover/wife/gf/partner
3. parent
4. owner
5. employee
6. Sibling
7. ourselves
8. Friends


suddenly have this thought, maybe im a traditional girl la~ for me, the task of my life is as below priority (1 - most important, 6 less important)

1. Children
2. Lover/ wife/ GF/ partner
3. Sister 
4. owner of my pets (since i have no kids yet)
5. Friends
5. My self
6. Employee

for me i always try my best give my best to people i love, seeing them happy normally fulfilled me d... but if in another way of thinking, becoz of this some how i neglected myself... hm... end up some pretty women will win me because they look better... sometimes bit inbalance... because was disappointed not being appreciated for the thing been done... but in another way... those that doesnt appreciate my effort somehow not worth my times as well... oh well... i think i try my best to do 100% for everyone... specially myself

No comments: