Wednesday, February 12, 2014

i like busy

this year a great year for me... starting back on track d... a thing that i notice during my busy schedule...
woman act MUST multitask.. or else they will use their extra time to simply think... seriously it happen on me

when i busy i will more focus on the things i want to do... because i know my schedule is pack hence i will focus so that i wont waste anytime and best if i can manage everything as planned. undeniable in between, i will never tell my love one 'im busy, later chat etc' i will always reply his msg (or shall i say watsapp according to the trend) or call him for some follow up... because for me, no matter how busy i am, he always in priorities... this include my families as well of coz...

when im alone too free... in most time i will start simply think... specially i have great imaginations... so you can guess how depress i will end up in most time... maybe im a lady... emotionally i need more attention even though most time people say im strong and independent (i am???)... hahaha

oh well... hope his positive energy keep flowing into my life~ and will let me built and share more happy and positive energy to people around me as well... hehehe...

No comments: