Tuesday, February 18, 2014

times chasing

goodness... i can feel i no longer young... getting older and sexier (sorry for those reader that just had meal :P)~ muahahahahhaha...

today use up bit money to pamper myself after so long... bought some "necessaries' for myself... notice that if i still take myself for granted sooner or later i will for sure regret... hehe... before i enter 3...i think i shall appreciate my 2... hahha...

lots families and friends actually cant recognize me d... most of them of coz praise me prettier (not sure true or not as well, and im so ugly meh last time T.T )... worst thing i ever heard is "eee, u slimmer wor~ lots of them size change d, surprisingly u still maintain ah"... hmmmm.... this motivate me more to maintain and improve my current size~! hmph~!! if possible i want it as sexy as those fitness model (huhuhu... once awhile dreaming ma)... hehehe... so that when old i still look hot~ muahahah

ok ok (erms)... sorry... bit lost control

i also notice that i also started to be more health concern d... need to think few times bout the food i consume according to my daily habit (if sleep late i try reduce heaty food) and my weekly diet... seriously, i can really feel the impact if i take myself for granted... why la last time when im still teenagers i never got such problem... i can even finish a box of ice cream and still no problem.. hmmm

anyways, im enjoy the whole process... because i know im become better (after lots people praising... kikiki)...

yeah~ im sexy and i know it

No comments: