Saturday, November 15, 2008

back home~!

yeash¬!!!!! finish exams... finish assignment... stil wit my PTA and another new task... become a teacher for primary 3 kids...

early morning, wke up packing and prepare back home... lots of laggage... so heavy somemore... as i stay at 4th floor... more song... need run two round with the heavy lauggage... a morning exercise... ^^ i really wondering.. as local student, i have lots of things to bring up there... wat if im not local? guess that i need book a room to keep my things... haha


so after back home, direct went to the tuition center to take the teaching material... problem is i need teach MANDARIN!!! eventhough i took mandarin during spm... till now i still wondering how did i pass it... haha... now i need relearn my mandarin... coz somemore the science subjest i need teach in mandarin as well.. peng... need to teach 5 subjects... bahasa melayu, english, mandarin, mate and science. some how i pity those kids... coz in young age they need to study hard.. compared to me previously... hehehe... i really do enjoy my life... ALOT... for sure i wont share with them the ways i prepared for important examination week. (during UPSR, i spent times reading Conan comics, PMR i spent times in Cyber cafe playing counter strike with guys, SPM i learn and play Mahjong with my cousins, STPM hahaha... better don continue)...

last but not least... things that make me happy most will be food cook by my dad and my little new son "puppy"

but some how dad release her from the cloths that we used to tie around her neck... now she can run so fast bcoz practise to drag since young... hoho...


i realise one new thing... the shop that near my house have a new barber shop.... it is in classic style my dad said... they dont have door and it is very cheap... cut for male and kids RM5 only, and female RM6. hehehe...

2 comments:

hueycze said...

yeah
mean my dear wan come pg liao
habby

Jas said...

hehe... 2 more weeks to go oh.. hehe