Monday, November 3, 2008

Study~

ok... so after giving myself a week of holiday (actually is study week, but i misused it... hoho...) last nite back to hostel dy... need be decent and start building relationship with my books hehe... dad not so happy for me to come back so early... his wondering why i don want study at home instead... the reason so simple... at home always so relaxing and i have lots excuses for not studying... such as playing with my sons... especially now i had new kitten named "puppy"... both pc at home, can online anytime i like... tv... friends calling for outing... phone for me call my wife chit chat n gossips... and most important... my bed... no matter when, as long i lay on it... next thing will be?? ZZZzzzzz.... haha...
where as in hostel, i can pay more attention on books... I'm a bit weird actually... most of the time i will lock the door and hide in my room... as my dear always say im anti social actually... coz once in awhile having own space and living in own world feel more calm and peace... i can even stay in my apartment few days without stepping out from the door... meal? have in room as well... maggie and biscuit... haha... no wonder when i back home dad call me vampire...
now left 1 more sem... soon will graduate... ^^ kinda miss uni lifes... as all friends are here... lectures... all the scene... hmm... so relaxing (except during assignment and exam week) and all the up n down moment... ^^ hope able had such feelings again after i leave here... ^^ anyways... times for me to open book now... ^^ hehe... looking out the window... today is another great day~ ^^

No comments: