Wednesday, November 5, 2008

new hair

Saturday afternoon went to the hair shop at green height to have a hair cut... hair out of shape dy... by the time i reach the shop, change my mind and wanted to colour my hair as well... at 1st plan to dye green... so that will look like a witch... muahaha... but yet, as my hair are quite dark and hardly absorb green unless i bleach it 1st... the result will be my hair need extra care... as a student im not that hardworking especially for beauty purpose... so postpone the though after i graduate then... then colour my hair with decent colour which is brown... hahaha... at least i add on some colour now... hehe

Before


During


After


the result?? i think i look like yellow hair monkey... hahaha... but im happy for it... at least something new~ yeah

No comments: