Saturday, November 8, 2008

Friday nite

Just finish my very 1st final paper... Great... can’t really know how to do... hahaha... but anyways... maybe this is the result when taking own result for granted specially when knowing will pass... haha... alone in apartment... friends back home... now then I understand wat my friend once told me "alone in home, really bored and lonely yet not willing look for things to do coz tired" haha.... but I still enjoy this feel... coz not every time I had such chances for being "bored". Recently bit crazy dy... Do funny things... din step out from room except for toilet and bath.... haha...

My anti social virus getting worst... sigh…maybe coz most of the time when I’m alone I have my phone radio and my laptop accompany me... ^^ recently fall into Britney new song "womanizer" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZSLIq6YiRY), don really fancy towards the video clips specially the dance... haha... but like the story line... overall...really nice... portray her bitchy style... ^^ just can’t get bored of it... maybe I became bitchy as well hohoho... actually never know I will like her song... maybe coz now she lost her image and bit crazy dy... portray me I guess... haha... then like more more chicky song such as "so wat" from Pink, "getting better" by Christina Aguilera, beyonce's "if I were a boy" and on... most song are bit rebellion and bitchy style... haha... well... that’s me anyway.... hahaha...

2 comments:

hueycze said...

Ah Dear~
After c u describe all those song..
when can we go sing k again?

really miss u o!

gambate neh
wish u best of luck~

Jas said...

honey... wait u back here we go K again k? hehe... cant wait to meet u again o~!