Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cleaner

Yeah~! im back... after being gone for erm... 3 weeks? now im back... yee hah... hohoho... now im free from Unimas... finish exam.. finish emo... finish pta... back to my home...

this are my staffs for my last sem... dahla i'm kuching ppl... but my things will never less than ppl from other places... Gia shu chin chin.... end up i was so tired after carried all those things to dad's car... hahaha
when i back home... my house been tranform... after renovation and on... im now having my own room dy... ( previously last room that been used as store are now cleared off and became my own room)... muahahaha... this " house tranformers" are all thanks to my dad... he is the one spend money as well the one who do most work... he paint all the walls... really salute him... as for me? im now my house cleaner... everyday clear off stuffs bit by bit... hope can keep fit after this all... hohoho...
come... let c how my dad transfer a yellow and "artistic wall" into normal clean wall... ^^ oh ya... dad got little helper... try c little keh po that behind the paints in "after" pic... ^^
before

After


during the cleaning process, i found lots of interesting things... such as now my study table is an old sewing machine... which i think can be hardly found now... antic... the material really so pure one... even the wood are very hard... cool...
then i saw some old pics... which is my dad family pic... look like as if my grandma is "kongsi gelap" big sis... while those ppl behind is her konco- konco.... hohoho.... their faces too fierces... wat to do... so don blame me for looking so fierces... im most friendly person at home dy... ^^


funny things is previously they all so fit and slim... and now..... sei lo... now im already so "cute"... wat if im in their age now? die die.... need keep fit...

No comments: