Thursday, May 21, 2009

another sunny day

its another sunny day for me... stil is in a cleaner position... i learn something new as a cleaner everyday... become a cleaner not so difficult in same times its not easy...hehehe... today i throw off some of my old shoes... so plan fold all the shoe boxes into smaller piece so that it will be easier and save lots more space in the rubbish bin... end up?

i cut my finger... kinda deep... c the bloods? it real, its not ketchup.. hmmm... need be carefulll with papers dy... pain pain ~_~"


besides cleaning, as the weather is hot, i also boiled some green peas soup for my family and of coz my self... coz most of the times they only drink a glass, the others? i need finished it up... hahahha... so its kinda challenging for me specially now i have mission to keep fit specially before i go Penang... hohoho

now this is what im having while blogging... hehehehe.... yum yum~!

(how to slim like this??????)

3 comments:

siawminn said...

when will you go to Penang my dear?

Rose world said...

I hate paper especially when they are sharp and cut ur fingers. Yeah, it is painful! Ouch!

Wow, green beans....good for hot weather!! Bought some today, will cook it tomorrow. Yum yum! :)

Jas said...

siawmin- im going from 15 june till 29 june o my dear

rose- yeah... we together have green beans soup... hehehe