Wednesday, May 20, 2009

update~

nth much to blog recently... maybe becoz i stayed at home most of the times... currently seldom contact with most of my friends include my wife stella... most of the times i spend with my cats, family and my dear (through sms n skype)...
kinda enjoy this life currently... wake up around 9am, watch tv play facebook... and on... bit like housewife style... hahahha.... anyways... soon i scared im going to be bored dy... too relax...
receive some calls from some employer who read my resume in web... kinda proud coz it proves that i got something there that make me marketable... coz instead i look for job, job look for me ma... not that im lazy to work... just that i need bit time relax, and time fir me settle everything 1st before i continue my next journey, which is to the social... dear's parent asked whether i want continue my master... hmm... currently not in the mode...maybe after 2 years perhaps... bit scared of the word "books" heheheh.... besides, as mid june im going to penang visit my dear... so i think i will only be in working mode by july... muahahhaa.... now need do research and comparisons towards those companies that called... hmm... really feel blessed.. ^^

look semangat le....
at the moment, im stil working on my "keep fit" motto... hmm... so far stil at normal level... yesterday just went to swim with hiao ma... bit crazy, we saw its bit cloudy day, so we went to swim aroun 1pm ro 4pm... the stampark have no ones there... coz no body as free n as crazy as us swim by that time... hahaha...end up? im now so dark and whole body bit sore dy... hahahaha.... but hor~! tummy bit tight... my dear say it means that i build up muscle wor... yeah... hope can maintain la... ~_~

No comments: