Saturday, May 16, 2009

Weddings

one of my primary, secondary, form 6 and uni friend get married last week... don know how to describe the feelings actually... know her for more than ten years... 11 years to be exact...
The bride for the day

when receive her invitation card... felt kinda funny... coz its the first time i receive a marriage card which have my name on it... hmm... perhaps its my turn to attend wedding dy instead only my dad and other family member...
beside wedding dinner... she also invite me to be her "sister" on that morning... which is for chinese culture... we the gals side accompany her and her family when her husband come and fetch her to the guy side... got some trick and games during that moment of coz... luckily have the hiao one around... she got experience being ppl's sister previously... for that, i need wake by 4am becoz need reach her house around 5am... wa lau~! eye hardly could open as i used to wake around 9am ( the earliest)but wat to do... its an experience once in a life for my friend ma... ^^ its my pleasure as well for me to go be her sista for the day... hehehe....
early morning bin chi chi with the hiao one

One of the game

the wedding is simple and sweet and held at Penview restaurant that located at pending area...
now i wish her and her new family ( husband la) have a happily ever after... ^^ it will be another new episode in her lifes now...

hmmm... when is mine le hor? hohoho... *_*

2 comments:

Rose world said...

get use to receive and been invited in your friends' wedding! and yes, when would be yours?? Dont forget to give me your red card!! :p

Jas said...

hehe... yalo... mine? i also wondering... hmmmm