Thursday, July 5, 2012

Positive Me


Honestly, i really feel blessed all the times. As the others, my path is like a snake road, sometimes i will hit some wall and face difficulties which nearly tear me off.. but whenever i faced difficulties i always tell myself, everything happen with a very good reason behind it~ a chinese proverbs "Good fortune may forebode bad luck, which may in turn disguise good fortune."

i am a super short temper person, i dont really twist around and i dont really like being ignored or take for granted~ but i cant expect everyone to tolerant with my special attitude and behaviour~ so instead hoping ppl change, i try change and improve my self to be a better man~ hmm.... not that i lost my entity, just that i learn to have more options in order for me to be more tolerance~ hehe... say is cheap, when doing it, specially sometimes when my mood is swinging it can be really challenging~

but, until now i never regret doing so, when people around me start nagging coz they expect more on me - i should feel glad coz there are someone have expectation on me... then when my love one ignore me, .... till now i have no idea how overcome it... hahaha... all i can tell my self is he/she is busy, and will get to me soon (eventhough before that i start simply think and get upsad) but i try not to communicate when im down, read a lot motivation articles, learn very important message "do not speak or respond when your mood still on the peak"... hmm...

overall, when people around me upsad and release on me, then at least i need control myself from swinging my mood, instead i shall be glad coz they found someone to release their feeling, or else..... who knows, they might instead dragging their bad mood into another level and end up more trouble been created along that...~

hahaha.. must have rational positive mindset~ every trouble is just another colour that help coloured our plain life~ wulala~ ^^

1 comment:

siawminn said...

I miss you babe!!! muahahaha