Friday, July 20, 2012

Teenage dreams

During school life, I get my imagination relationship through love novel… haha… I can still remember how "hardworking" I am in reading novel~ specially it is in mandarin (my mandarin super lousy)… additionally I have a good imaginary… muahahaha… after I finish read a novel~ it feels like im in a romantic and a very hu ha relationship~ muahahaha… that's why im so well "experienced" hahahah…

Its been so long I dint imagine such things dy, especially with the hectic schedule… but… during this short holiday at my sis place (which I have no internet to use) i found it again… but its in alternative ways – through movies… KOREAN drama~ muahahaha…. The story line was so unrealistic~ but this is the best part…. Hahaha…. The story line always roughly the same – a rich charming prince fall in love with a boyish poor independent lady~ hahaha…

I can always link myself to the story, not because im poor & independent but it's because I have boyish character~ muahahahahaha…. It is nice to enjoy and change the actress as myself from time to times~ hahaha… but honestly… all of this is good for imagination only~ if it really does happen in real life… er… I don't really want it… hahaha…. Coz it too dramatic d~ hahahaha….

It's great to put myself in that stage again once in the blue moon~ wulala~

No comments: