Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My first conference

hmm.. its my first time~ be participant in the conference... couldnt deny, the presentation was a last minute work... end up, lucky enough the chairperson - my co-supervisor have no heart attack... or else i will be in jail now~ happy is that i know how it feel, and what is it that im still stuck~ sigh~

for me conference is something that actually very motivating and can learn a lot in short period... coz there are lots expert and serious participant who do very good work, and willing share with the other participants... definately~ i cant be in this way all the time... wish that will have better result in short period... coz i dont want to drag my master to more than 2 years honestly...yet im still stuck in same problem again and again... sometimes i wonder whether i had made wrong decision - further my master in research mode~ sigh~ i dont wish to regret and stop now~ instead... i prefer overcome it and take this challenge openly... sigh~ words is cheap... work wasnt... so need change to gear 4 d~! hmph~!!!!!!

oh ya~ shouldn't spoil the efforts from my faculty... 

these are the door gifts


my first time~

honestly~ i felt guilty having this~ sigh


No comments: