Saturday, March 23, 2013

Angels

I always believe that God is always watching me~ he also always be around me by sending me his best angels to guide me~ below are few angels

Direct angels - this angel is always provide direct guidance to me~ she always there give me positive energy and guide me patiently when i do mistake.. such as she give me promotion to encourage me be a better me and etc

hypocrite angels - this angel bit different, she always help me indirectly, example - she might be someone that very evil, so that i learn not to be as evil as she is... or maybe she do some mistake then let me know how it feels like, and so that i wont do it on other people...

indirect angels - this angel dont really have direct relationship with me... but i learn through knowing it from another place, incident, story.. most of the time is through books, specially articles that inspired me..

invisible angels - normally i also call this angel as my "6 sense"... she direct give me answer most of the times... all i need to do is trust her~

sometimes the learning process might be difficult.. we will hurt, disappointed, heartache, worst - we might even want give up d~ be strong~ we are not alone~ at least we have all these angels be with us all the time

everything happen with good reasons... only sometimes we don trust there is angel... or perhaps the devil is more powerful in those moment~ so cheers~ as long have chance to open my eye, breath and repeat my routine~ it means that God give me another chance to enjoy my life~

:)


No comments: