Saturday, March 16, 2013

being honest

im a very blunt person. most of the time when i talk i never really filter it~ especially if those people already emphasize in "tell me the truth"

but sometimes, i found that people bit too hypocrite, hahaha.... here are some examples

1) when people ask hows their cooking, i will specifically tell them lack of this, my prefer and bla bla bla
 - result = you so good in critic, make it by urself la~ (=.=)

2) when people ask comments towards their outfit, i gave them my opinion
- result = they come out with more explanation to defend their opinion  (>.<)

3) when people ask me for permission on something, they always expect a yes. if i say no
- result = they will keep pursue me say yes (just tell me la u want it instead ask for my permission~!! right??)

4) when people ask what do i like do most- i will tell them i like stay at home and sleep
- result = why are you so boring and bla bla bla  (up to me la what i want to do~! weird~ as long as im happy ba :P)

5) people always say, never judge a person from outlook
- result = if a beggar come near you, and tell u they are dr, will you trust them?

6) people always say never judge a person if you dont know them
- result = then why the hell there are gossips around????

7) people say life is short, enjoy every moment you have
- result = then why are there still monday blue

hahaha... anyways, this just my two cents, of coz not everyone is this way... just i found it amused.. hehehe...

we always surrounded with funny and unique people... thats make our life incredible~ for those that dont know me well.. beware with my honesty, i seriously lack of some wire, specially wire of making white lies for the sack of making you happy... because for me, i rather hurt you with the truth, instead make you happy with lies~ hehehe

Have a nice day~



No comments: