Monday, March 25, 2013

mood vs weather

feel like im in sauna~ sitting here doing nth also sweat~ sigh~ even when bath the water is warm~ sigh~~

most of the time i tell people that weather represent a woman mood... bright sun during the day~ then suddenly dark cloud and pour heavy rains~ sometimes it looks like gonna rain but a min later strong wind came it will become bright again~ hahaha... me myself i cant deny im moody~ mood swing without a blink~

only him can stand me last time... by ignoring my moody :( then tired i back normal~ hahahaha.... now... no feeling... angry or happy... dont know why... just nothing much d~ hmm... does this mean im good in managing my mood or does this mean that i hide it well? funny... there are certain things that i thought i shall have no feel d... yet, when i know it it still hurts~ hmm.. level need to be upgraded~! hahaha....

obviously im moody d~ sigh~ why? weather too hot~ how not to moody~ : ( plus today is monday (as if im impacted hahahahha)

pour me rain babeh~!!!

No comments: