Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Exercise

most of the time people tend to take exercise for granted... only when people have problems or anything then only they remember "ah~ exercise shall be the way"

haha... for gals, or just me, most of the time i exercise to have better look... haha... can see my neck when take photo is always better than cant see my jaws in the picture right? but part of it also becoz of him la~ hahaha... he really influence me alot... (suspect he likes exercise also for the sake of looking good.. hahahaha)

recently i notice lots of people that break up also prefer choose exercise as the center of attention... specially female, i myself is one of them... perhaps, when exercise, we will sweat, heart beat faster, and most important we will used up the energy in exercise instead focus on the sad memories... another reason i believe is for revenge.. oh well, cant deny, exercise can help us have better body shape as well body posture... and we will look more healthy~! (muahahha, lets the ex regret dumping such sexy girl)

now, i will try my very best to exercise at least 3 times a week, for the sake of my sexiness, sweat, and for health... sigh~ age catching up, so i wish that i will look fit and sexy when old~ hahaha (and wont feel guilty for taking body for granted :P)

lets exercise~ muahahahah


No comments: