Sunday, June 2, 2013

Best Arrangement

hehe~ today really happy~ i always believe that everything arrange for best reason...

so currently as mention before, i will be in 3 responsibility~ so far so good (crossing finger)

MY master first phase just send to my supervisor~ she checking it and will outstation for a week... once return things will move on ( I WANT GRADUATE THIS YEAR~!!!!)..

next week going to KL for my new job training... so i plan treat it as my short break and spend more time for myself~ (yes, i'm gonna lock my self and fully enjoy the hotel facilities...) ... is my anti social behaviour getting worst???..

eventhough currently my craft business not so well.. but im enjoying the "slow" business, at least i wont be too busy, and i can still slowly do more research, improve my skill and play mix and match more~

hahaha.... yesh~ im always so optimist~ life so short, why la i want waste it on being so negative~ haha... let me share some of my products here as well la~ hahaha

2 comments:

Rose world said...

Wow! A lot of good news this year! Well done, my dear! All the best.

Nice jewellery. I didn't know you are into this business.

Jas said...

yeah~ thanks~ just started it~ haha~ still learning~ :D