Monday, April 29, 2013

comfort zone

saw a friend post bout her childhood as a teacher's daughter in FB... really reminded me of my own version... neh~ i wont tell a story bout it here...

what I wish to share is that, im proud to say im given chance to enjoy and experience more compared to friends at my age... even now, at my age of 27, i already need to face that at least 4 of my friends went to meet God d... sigh~ life really fragile... so this had make me decide to try more new things (no, im not adventurous... just wan try things outside the box)..

he always tell me not to rely on other people emotionally and physically... but sometimes, im really so weak and only wish for a shoulder to lay on~thats why... my final dream is just as simple as - have a super simple life, as long im with the one i love, and of coz he must love me as well... :D no need to save the world... just spend time with each other, shopping, traveling, do gym together... reading together... cook for him, and seeing him enjoy (or pretend to enjoy) the food i cook for him... then when midnight i open my eye, i can see him is still beside me...

but sometimes, simple things is the most difficult things to get as well~

No comments: