Sunday, October 5, 2008

back

hmm.. back hostel dy.. for once~ stay in hostel during weekends.. haha.. semangat konon.. everyday wake up.. 1st thing is on my laptop, before sleep also watching my laptop.. as if my laptop is my bf dy.. hoho..
by the 1st nite i reach uni.. its a totally cold environment.. most room are dark.. parking place lots of free space.. haha.. all back home n kampung to celebrate raya ba.. and me? together with the other f3 stay in hostel to finish the assignment.. hmm.. semangat semangat...
miss my sons alot.. during holiday they are the one accompany me while dad n sis were working.. even though they just sleeping.. but that feel just different.. :)
besides, after been well trained by sis, me n dad.. the cats now are more likely a dog.. imagine la.. when i throw the plastic.. they will fetch n bring back to me.. instead cuddle us most of the time.. they not as manja as normal cat..
when somebody reach home.. they will go to main door the welcome us.. as far as i concern.. my Fr's cats din do those.. hmm..
now already noon.. hungry dy.. but all the cafe in uni not even one that open.. wat to do.. Indian, Chinese n bumiputra not human.. no need food bah... sigh.. lucky there are ordering services.. hehe.. indirectly.. shall say those ppl lihai.. they know when the demands appeal.. haha.. hungry~

No comments: