Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Presentation

Today have a presentation for marketing research... 1st of all!!!!! Answer wrongly... so? sai lo... definitely slide also die lo... before go present already been pour cold ice... still need be strong to finish up the presentation as the group mark is on my hand... don’t even know wat crap had came out from my mouth... sigh... my tutor so nice dy... dint ask me stop and still listen till the end of my stupid presentation... and lucky dint throw too much booms... even though I think I may deserve worse actually... Sian ah~!!!!
Never in this 3 year had I presented such lousy presentation!!!! Feel guilty as well stupid... guilty coz presented lousily... stupid coz interpret wrongly the question... things actually so simple... but we just think too much... then? End up wrong la!!! apa lagi~!!! sad sad sad... no mood chin!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take it easy lar..learned from mistake mah...no learn no grow up..gambatei!!!