Sunday, October 5, 2008

Distance

Miss him so much... :( since the days he back Penang everything seems change Dy... No one accompanies me eat, have a walk around uni... hmmm... everything changes Dy... now accompany by my sons, friends and family only… Even now I extremely lazy to go gym Dy... So become as round as doraemon Dy... Ha-ha... hope won't shock him during dec...

Sigh~ who said it's easy to maintain a relationship? Some more is long distant... when saw couple pass by, sure will jealous... think of those days i had spent with him... now? Walk with friends and family instead him... how? Wait lo... :(

Can't meet... don know how his life... don know how's his day... sometimes when ask more will feel like controlling him... but actually all i want is to know how's his condition..

As I'm the less brain type... eng eng end up offended him... how? Cant pujuk him... if he angry he won't reply... won't accept my calls... sigh~ how i wish he beside me...

But I believe this will be the challenge of it... soon will meet n reunion again... need be strong... hehe... what to do... this is all i can do now... :)


 

Chun Hoong!!! WAIT FOR ME AH!!!!! :) Muaks... love u dear... hehe *shy shy*

No comments: