Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I wanna go home~~

Listening to the song sang by Michael Buble “coming home baby” & “Home”. Both my favorites songs… maybe now wish to be home… kind of tired… rushes here and there… assignments were like never end… this weekends cant back home dy. Each time not back home, for sure is due to assignments…  why each time must be me, my wife and sie ching be the one to PKL… why cant the others do it… we also have PTA to settle… or perhaps I shall say its because we too Geng! We can multi task… right… I’m just an ordinary student… not so hardworking yet can’t be lazy… sigh… why people can so selfish yet we can’t just let go the assignments and have them settle it? But they never appreciate it and even got some chop from behind… sigh… don wan be good gal anymore… Think too much most of the times… hmmm….

Miss my sons a lot… plus now got a new kid… wondering is a he or she… haha… coz still too young… I guess only a month old… also white color… hmmm… he/she at last open his/her eyes… so funny looking… maybe the “face” are not well shape as still so young…  compared to the bro… haha… a total different…



this is how he/she look like now... hmm... perhaps when i back home he/she will look more proper like a "cat" dy... haha

No comments: