Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Relieves......

Hmm… finish my final presentation of the sem… happy happy… have 2 assignments that need presentation only for this sem, one is for my international marketing while another one is for Cinema Malaysia.
Both presentation runs smooth… ^^ international marketing at least manage answer lecture questions… while Cinema Malaysia runs well as well coz my lecture seems happy after our group presentation… then everything end dy… YEAH~!
Can feel myself relieves… now concentrate on final exams and my FYP… ^^ no more emotional for group members and on… actually compared to some of my course mate… my group not so bad dy… hehe… those “funny” people will always help me to grow up… maybe without them I can’t even improve myself…  thanks to them… muahaha… it’s a process of growing up anyways… ^^
I’m kind of lucky to have a nice supervisor… helps me a lot and give me lots of advice in how to improve my FYP. He had lots of patient... haha… coz im most of the time like a deer in panic… knock here n there… then together with my uni buddy stella, angel n suling… together we gossip and flirt when too busy… if still not enough… have my dear’s ear prepared my mumbling… thinking back… all are just nice.. Fun… and most importantly… maybe bit crazy… I enjoy all this… (Maybe this the reason Stella always said I’m different from others, I never stress even till last min…) haha…
2008 left 2 months, more months and New Year will come very soon, my new resolution? Same as usual… improve myself and enjoy my life, and appreciate everything I have now… muaks… Love is in the air~!



after international presentation, i had a pic with my "best friend"



kicking the giant Ball after my last presentation of the year

No comments: