Saturday, December 27, 2008

COMPARISONS

today funny thing happen... im wondering why ppl loves to compared? compare from head to toe... wow... that person dress is better than xxx... my kid result better than xxx's kid... the car is better than xxx car... his GF is better than mine and on...
example: marking student result and giving them the position of them in class.. the purpose is for the kids to know what is the result after the making effort in studying hardly in exams... for those is last position can make more effort to get a better positions... end up? its the opposite... kids who in last will give up coz shame after compared with their friends who in better positions... meanwhile, the kids who get good position... their parent will still complain if they did not get 1st place... sigh~ how to survive? this so called scared to lose (a.k.a GIA SHU)

why ppl love compared? why cant ppl appreciate more? i really wondering sometimes... ppl only c weakness why not strong point... why ppl always complain malaysia is poor in developing instead proud to say malaysia is rich with culture and very peacefull?

since i was a little gal I HATE BEING COMAPRED!!!!! this is my main PANTANG... there was once my mom compared me with a neighbour towards my english... ok ok... i know my english not so good in same time my result not so poor... after she compared me with another gal... the next thing i do is purposely make my self fail in spelling... some more fail to the point 0%. ever since then my mom never compared with anyone else anymore... then i be decent study properly again...
maybe for someone... comparing can increase the mode in improving... but hey sorry... this doesnt apply on me... i dont like ppl dig my weakness... remind me still ok... PLEASE DONT COMPARED ME!!!! im unique in my own way...
come on... appreciate... instead comparing...

by the time the thing is gone, ppl will regret for not appreciating instead comparing... by the times it reach... regreting will be the last thing i think i wish to have... hmm... anyways... i appreciate ppl around me, my surrounding, my friends, my family, and of coz my dearest...

4 comments:

antes que a natureza morra said...

Beautiful blog ! I ]*m brazilian !
I*am universitary teacher of Ecology.
Happy new year for you !
kisses

James Pizarro

Rose world said...

Poor Jas! Always been compared with other!! But it is parents' nature to compare their kids, dont get upset! But down inside, they always proud of their kids no matter how bad they said about them

Jas said...

james- thanks, happy new year to u too... ^^

Jas said...

rose- haha... yalo... wat to do... live in comparison enviroment... happy new year