Monday, December 8, 2008

trip from penang

Just back a trip to Penang reason I went there is because of a guy that had stolen my heart lo... hahaha... dint know I will miss him so much...sigh... will only meet him a again next year around June... distant relationship... wat to do...

when reach there, everything was nice... environment are nice... feel comfortable... at least it’s better than when I’m in KL... maybe part of it coz he is there... then the weather not humid. hehe...

for me, Penang is a combination of classic and modern lifestyle... there have lots giant shopping mall... advertising competition are high and well develop... yet, there still classical biz ppl, there still have Beca, moving stall (car), motorbikes that carry things around include ices and on... it’s very unique

Other than that, the foods are si bei nice lo! as his mother say, as long u have money in pocket, even if lost also no need to worried will starve to death... lol... but I dint take any pic for the foods... by the time the food reach I only manage to remember which one to start to eat instead taking pic... LOL... but I still prefer Sarawak laksa and kolok mee... hahaha... Penang foods are healthier than the local food... at least it’s not that oily... haha... I believe if I go longer surely will lost weight... hoho... no wonder most ppl there are slim slim...

so my 1st till 7th dec Penang trip is ended. Tomolo another day for me back to meet those angels... hehehe... life just so great

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wu........
who's the guy that has stolen your heart?
hmmm, i really wonder le :)

Jas said...

hmmm... for sure is someone so special... ^^ because he manage steal a cold heart gal~