Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

hohoho... start with merry christmas famous slogan 1st... hehehe
don know why this year im very exited of it... previously im exited coz can receive present but as age increase... i realise most i give instead receive dy... hehehe... (this include ang pao... i receive less but i haven start Giving la)... anyways... christmas is not only bout receiving... so im still exited for it... hehehe...
my early present are from Penang... but feel guilty as im too busy working till don have time to post the gifts for him... need postpone gifts again... sigh... lucky he is understanding... ^^
its a nice pair of high heel which i saw when i shopping with him... i dint bought it coz its too ex... but he stil sweet enough bought it for me...thanks dear.. muaks... *^^* (shy shy)


as usual lo... christmas is a holiday... a happening holiday... this year same as usual... early morning need wake up and go to visit my grandparents... and as usual also... i end up fall asleep at their house after eat too full... hehehe...
this year slighly different... which is i have a chance to get this christmas feel togethr with my students... hehehe... i always manage entertain myself even in the not so happy situation... took the opportunity to enjoy the season during working at boulevard for the road show... ^^
but the bad things is that, i cant spend the 1st christmas with my dear... worse is he get sick during this day... sigh... wat to do... all i can say is... wish that in the coming years can spend with him more...
in same times, wish to take this opportuniy to wish all my friends a merry christmas~ hohoho... (did u guys saw santa this year?, i did with my colleagues during the roadshow... at boulevard Hohoho... but that santa dint give me present...)

below are some pictures i took with my little angels who are selected to join us
my "zao chai mao" with santa and santarina from boulevard ( i actually wish to take a pic with them as well.. but shy shy... hahaha)

Ms Chai Vs Ms Liew in acting cute

Ms Abby and Ms Liew

My boss little angel... Xuan Xuan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your dear is who?
why bought u shoes?
doesn't he know that it's not a good present to give esp in chinese tradition?

Jas said...

the heart is most important ma.. ~+