Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Law by law

today saw something very funny... for all this while human always being remind to que up... either que up to buy food, toilet, going up to bus and etc... yet we as human still never obey the rules... today i found that my cats very obedient... they always que up... even when eat they eat in proper manner... lol... (their mom teach them well, thanks to her mom Ngong mao)

they que up while waiting my sis preparing their meal...


they also line up properly when the food is served (sexy butts *_^)

4 comments:

Rose world said...

very cute! hahaha! Very discipline cats.

Dosz said...

very sexy... grr! haha

Darin Azri said...

cutelah... huhuhu... my cat is not like that.. so spoilt one.. 3 of them.. huhuhu.. but i missed my cat so much!!

Jas said...

wan training? free o! ask my sis helps... hahaha