Sunday, December 21, 2008

Letter for Santa

Santa Claus is coming to town... hmmm... so i plan write him letter...

Dear Santa,
How are you? guess u are flying around to give all the decent kids. i told and share stories of urs with the angels.. now they keep asking me where can they buy the stocking for u to put the present in it... ^^ see.... im very decent, so i think im in the list.right? right? right? so, Santa, below is my wishing list... hohoho
1. Santa, next year will be my final year, please give me spirit and blessing for me to complete my degree smoothly... ^^
2. please bless me and my dear relationship, my family relationship and my friendship with everyone around me... ^^
3. Please take care of all my dear, friends, family, my kids and all the angels that i'm teaching now
4. Santa, although its raining days, so maybe u not so into biscuit, soi dint prepare any for u... hohoho...
5. last but not least, please help me wish all the ppl a Merry Christmas and happy new year... ^^

thanks alot santa
Love always
^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe
u ah
so demanding oh!

Jas said...

hehe... these are my wishes ma...

hueycze said...

u really wan a lot o~
u can ask santa come everyday~