Saturday, October 20, 2012

GLEE

honestly, each time im down, i have new way overcome it... for this time, Is watching GLEE... hahaha... this is a musical based drama... and the actress and actors are all near my age... letting me have my old imagination again... putting myself as the character~ hahaha...

this movie really nice~!! and im lucky enough to able get the season 1~3 from my friend~ hehehe... even though it is a bit too outdated seasons... but hey~! good drama never have their time frame~ hahaha...

for the first season, dont know why, for all the sudden, i have this quote in my mind now~ which i hope will keep me going and be a better me~

come come, i share my new thoughts k~
" God is giving me some space, to develop a better me and get ready for the new challenges that is coming soon~ and God bless, who knows, the better him is now on his way to find me~ hiaks~"

it always feel so great when things are "open" and "transparent"... letting me feel lighter and more happy~ yeah~ love is in the air~

ok.. continue my GLEE~~~~

anyhow, someone just seems not enjoying as much as me, but at least she is there accompany me~ hahaha

No comments: