Thursday, October 25, 2012

Life is like a drama

was so addicted to Glee recently... main reason of coz is because of the male character so handsome and man... (wipe wipe my salive >.<) then another reason that make me so addicted to it was because it is a very inspirational drama...

few years back, i had step on the stage for the first time, and the memories started there... but unfortunately it had it's fullstop now... but after i watched Glee, goodness, i wish i can step on the stage again... cant deny, im not pretty and outstanding as the actress in the Glee, but i really like the feeling when working hard with the friends for stage performance... that moment just so great~

there are lots dramatic moment in between, quarrel with friends, admiring some guy... and most important, the moment i spent in sharing my feelings, and problems with my friends... all those moment just so great... each time whenever i watched this drama, i really feel more motivated... and guess what, it really help me to find myself again, why shall i change to please people? everyone is unique... if people cant accept the originality of me then why shall i waste my time to please them?

overall... i really love glee, no wonder lots of the teenagers from US was madly addicted to Glee... oh GLee~~~~

ok ok... continue my drama~ hiaks~!!

No comments: