Friday, October 12, 2012

shopping

hehehe... found another healing medicine - SPEND MONEY~!!!!!
omg, to over come my emotionally break down, i love spend money... hahaha... im not rich, yet i love spend money... goodness~ but im still happy with it... hehe... another way, its my wardrobe turn around as well.. hehehe
went to singapore... replace my jeans with dresses~ hiaks~ happy... become more ladies wor... >.< honestly, after convert to RM- it cost me RM75... but since i love it... so just give it a shot.. haha.. dont know since when i love bright colour... perhaps it will help brighten my days~ hehe


an owl ring... since the day i went to bukit merah Penang, i fall in love with owl... perhaps i look like one as well due to my dark circle.. hiaks

black dress... cost me RM30~ hhe

No comments: