Sunday, October 21, 2012

unique me

i have this habit~ i love to think, and "admire" myself when im alone doing nothing... positively is appreciate myself, negative is bit self centered = syok sendiri in malay~ hahaha

ok... come i want to share my blessing...
first - i can have a few look - sexy, decent, aunty and crazy look
maybe im mix with native, so naturally i have the "wild" look, some smoky make up, bit less cloths dressing and suitable accessories can make me look "wild" and "sexy"

oppositely, like today, i wear more cloth dress, i can look so decent

i can also look so boyish when i wear some sport outfit... hehehe... till the point people labeled me as my dad's "son" >.<

not least, when im in wrong mode... i wont bother my outlook till the point i think most ppl around me think im not normal~ hahahaha...

secondly - i have lots character within me

i can very friendly when i meet someone im comfortable with... (when my six sense dint alarm me la~)

i can be very rude and cold heart when im not comfortable with (when my alarm ring loudly)

i can be very crazy when im with certain group of people (which is mostly my buddies)

i can be very shy when surrounded with people i admire... i can be very "no image" when im in wrong mode

i can be very weak when im with people that i trusted... i can be very strong and dominant when im surrounded with people that need leader or weaker than me

i can very sentimental specially when it is raining day

i can be very calm when im in serious mode... hmm

i can be very mature specially when work and definitely that time im lack of confident

and most important i can be extreme childish with people i love and trusted... worst is when i lost control and very emo (this what my ex hated bout me most :( )

as for my productivity mode
i can easily be workaholic specially when i set my goal and im in love with the work

i can also be lazy - which happen most of the time :P


there are more of my two sided character which honestly i also not so sure yet... but it is a blessing as all this character enable me be very flexible towards my surrounding

but of course i still need have further improvement towards some of my character specially emotional part~ sigh~ any idea how to overcome that? hahaha


No comments: