Friday, April 12, 2013

Dreams

there are various type of dream- sweet dream, day dream, wet dream,life dream... etc

since im little girl i love to dream, from day dream to night dream... hehe... most of the time my creativity are actually come from my dream... for me, dream land is the best place, no one can judge you and no one can give a guideline of what is dream... of course as long we able pull ourselves back to real world when awake...

usually i like my sweet wet dream (must EMPHASIZE not the 18sx wet dream k) as it always bring me meet my prince charming... hahaha... normally when awake i wish i can continue sleep again so that i can meet him longer~ hahahaha... *slurp.. and this type of dream normally just will make my day and keep me smiling whole day~ muahahaha

i think sometimes my dream are so real.. example, recently my friend getting married soon, she is someone that are very fussy (not even sure im lucky or what been selected as her bridesmaid :P) so a bit stress as im out of idea d.. until i sleep also can get idea... lucky enough she accept it~ but still have long list to go.. and it seems that my dream doesnt want to involve in this wedding game anymore ~sad~

in school day, i always share my dream with my close friend... this become our routine topic, because most of my dream are so ermm... i call it as inspiration la k.. ahaha... and this help me become a good story teller as well... but... the funny thing is, why some of my friend never remember or have dream? hmm...

No comments: