Friday, April 26, 2013

The Croods


watch this anime with sis~ super like~ this a very heart warming, sweet and simple movie~ definitely stress free movie~ ^^ to be frank, when im still little girl (around age of 9) i wish live in such simple life... ya~ i know im weird... i even ask my dad if we can move to stay in cave... and my dad allow me do so, by asking me lock my self in room >.<


its about a family with a super protective dad... bla bla bla... go watch it please~ hahahahaha

a very touching movie, causing me shed alot of tears.. and distract my sis from watching it because she looking at me crying instead (and she wonder why she dint feel a thing... me got prob or her.. wondering as well)

the father in the movie sound just like my dad, sporting yet very protective... and the guy in the movie also does sound like the guy i like, a guy that have dream, protective as well in his way and definitely ahem... hehehe

most touching part, there are no animals left behind in the end of the story~ haha~ and i like the "Belt" most~ he is too smart than his owner! muahahah...

suitable for any age audiences~ hehehe~

No comments: