Saturday, April 13, 2013

GRumpy day

OMG~!!!! why test my patient???? goodness~!!!!!

i am kuching lang~ im proud to tell everyone, yes im from kuching... BUT~~~~~ i really don have kuching ppl's patient... below are the few scenario that made me curse...

1. PLEASE DONT WALK AND STOP HALF WAY SPECIALLY IN MALL
- all these people are just so cute.. yes, it will cause accident k??? specially for people like me who walk very fast... sigh~ those people can just walk then suddenly stop either to chat, to see things around and sometimes i have no idea what they are thinking as well... stand at a side la to do all these things~!!!!!!!!

2. PLEASE LOOK LEFT, RIGHT AND BEHIND BEFORE DRIVE
- a SMART lady can just reverse her car without looking behind... and i already horn her to tell her "HALO~!!!! IM BEHIND YOU~!!!!" and she can still reverse till i need drive to side in order to avoid my car kissed by her stupid cat butt~! as usual la... with my temper, i drive to her side and show my hand (not middle finger, don worry) yet she dont dare look at me~ (am i too samseng?? >.<)

3. PLEASE TRAIN YOUR STAFF~!!!!
-i seriously cant stand those staff in shopping mall and supermarket~! please la~! provide good customer service if you want earn our money~! whenever i ask them for information, all i get is "sik tau la" (dont know)~ then what the hell are you doing there???? looking for solution to please me the customer la~!!! aiyoyoy~!!! some even worst, if dont know, dont give stupid opinion, worst is u can ask others la~!!!!!! exp that directly pissed me off - i want buy running shoe, i already mention i want "running shoe" not cross train etc... and the sales person dare to tell me "all shoes are the same, just design diffrerent" GOODNESS~!!! can please make effort read the shoe label??? you thought the company put the label to make it more complicated????? >.<

4.  PLEASE DONT STAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD FOR CHATTING
- come one la dude, i know sometimes we might bump to person that we had long lost contact~ but please la~!!! YOU DON OWN THE ROAD~! each time i need to say "excuse me" worst, they saw me walking and obviously i need pass by, and yet..... perhaps they think im so slim that i can pass through~! sigh

5. PLEASE CONCENTRATE AND WALK, IF NOT PLEASE WALK AT SIDE
- i have phone as well, i play FB and do SMS as well~!!! but when i know i will walk slower i will walk at the side~! not in the middle of the road ~~~!!!! i need make some noise "ahem" or walk louder (when im in my high heel) and YET THEY NEVER NOTICE~!!!!!!! then when they notice they have the look at me "you so annoying, cant you see im playing my phone"

GRRRR~!!!! is it me or what???? sigh~!!!!!

No comments: