Monday, June 24, 2013

another reason for moody

sian sian~~~ haze is everywhere... but whenever i want complain, knowing the situation in West Malaysia... i feel grateful... hmm... this is not the first time where the result of open burning in Indonesia spread to Malaysia~ yet, there are not further law enforcement to overcome this case all this while.. for me, no matter what they say now, it is bit too late~ come on~ take action before things happen~! learn from the previous lesson instead pointing fingers when things get worst~ sigh~

really easily moody... some more now im in sales line, need be outside most of the time.. try my best to minimized my movement~ haha... even when im sitting still at home, i can still sweat... have chicken rice also can cause my whole shirt wet~ i try console myself saying that this is due to my good metabolism la~ hahahahaha

anyways~ drink more water, take more bath and smile more~ hehe~ love the earth~ since we understand the impact now~ la la la

No comments: